Mr. Luis Cruz-Rivera has over 20 years in engineering solution development, consulting, and corporate management experience serving multidisciplinary and complex projects in private, public, and Government sectors. His leadership experience includes developing cyber resilience strategies, enterprise architecture modernization, service team development, and development of operational plans to meet near-term goals and long-range strategies. He has vast experience in setting direction of new business opportunities, solution development, intellectual property exploitation, and partnership development to meet growth, technical, financial, and managerial goals. Mr. Cruz-Rivera has made a career of managing innovation to maintain a competitive edge and enduring value that adapts to the dynamic and demanding requirements of national and corporate priorities.
As a U.S. Army veteran and a member of numerous professional and civic organizations Mr. Cruz-Rivera obtained his BS in Electrical Engineering from Prairie View A&M University and then graduate degrees at Stanford University and GA Tech where he supported the IC as a consultant through SAIC. As a serial entrepreneur for over a decade he supported venture capital and hi-tech venture development organizations. He worked last as Technical Director for the Cyber and IT Division at TASC and prior to that as Technical Director at ManTech supporting DHS DNDO programs in solution development, Systems Engineering, business development and project management.
Consulting Services: Core focus is resilience and cost management through optimal use of assets and resources.
Resilient Enterprise Architecture- Modernizing and Securing Governance and Plans
• EA BPR from governance to business metrics
• Maturing InfoSec posture, developing cyber operations, and analytics
• Policy and procedure audits, Vulnerability assessments
• Incident and service lifecycle response planning.
Evolving Enterprise IT – helping reduce time to market and cost of secure solutions
• Cloud migration strategy and planning
• Virtualization and orchestration for SDN and NFV
• Service migration planning and orchestration
Advanced Solution Engineering- Effective solutions thru Agile Management and coaching
• Implementing DevOps and continuous delivery teams and architectures
• Application and data service Modernization strategies
• Product and systems engineering SME support