Introduction: Monetti & Associates LLC is a small business per NAICS 541330 and a non- traditional defense contractor. Systems engineering services have been a core capability of Monetti & Associates since our inception. We provide a wide range of systems engineering services across a variety of technologies to include Aerospace (GEO/LEO ground based and space-based systems), 5G, CBRS Private LTE, P25/LMR Radio, Cloud/Devops, DevSecOps, Cyber and others.
Our customers: Some of our customers include Peraton, ExxonMobil, Leonardo DRS, SAIC, Nokia, Catalyst Communications, Sierra Space, Broward County Florida, Northrop Grumman, Catalyst Communications, Imageware Systems (biometric ICAM security) and others.
Our Engineering Approach: We harness these systems engineering skills and industry knowledge as independent experts to work across industry to help you rapidly discover, develop and field new low-cost innovative technologies across Commercial, Federal, and State and Local/Public Safety government agencies. This is achieved by leveraging our industry relationships, participating extensively at industry events/trade shows and by maintaining memberships in associations like the Space Enterprise Consortium.
Consulting and Business Development Services: We work to act as an extension of your sales and marketing team to establish a base of business opportunities in particular market segments or specific customers. These can be Federal, State, and Local or Commercial entities. This includes strategic partnering to build out your capabilities to bid on contracts or help positioning you as a supplier of products and services to a commercial company. We also provide market research and trade studies, providing our customers with an analysis of alternatives.
Talent Acquisition Services: In addition to these services, we provide Talent Acquisition services for staffing permanent hires or temp- perm through our partner company Motive Workforce (formerly 2 Road Professional Services) based in Long Beach California.
Environmental Testing and Integrations services: We have worked with Peraton and Jacobs engineering to provide access to the NASA Goddard Flight Center and Johnson Space Center’s Environmental Testing and Integration Services Labs respectively for commercial use.
Our team’s aerospace engineering capabilities and experience are highlighted below. Resumes are available upon request.
- Both passive and active systems engineering system design for remote ground
- RF and Optical terminal requirements development and associated systems
- Supported systems engineering projects for SkyBox, TeleSat LEO Constellation, BulgariSat GEO, PSN and BRI of Indonesia and others.
- Subject Matter Expert on Top Secret/SCI Program for a Combined Transportable Radio Frequency/Optical SIGINT, ELINT and COMINT system.
- Directed Systems Integration & Test teams during manufacturing and deployment of satellites, earth stations, gateways, and satellite control facilities globally.
- Designed passive infrared imaging and spectroscopy
- Lead multi-disciplined systems engineering teams in support of system concept validation through production of current National and IC systems.
- Directed systems engineering teams and product development for design and development of JTACS and Battlefield Airman targeting systems in electro-optics, laser range finding, and north-finding systems.
- Directed spacecraft systems engineering and ground system operations teams supporting all stages of the first IRIDIUM satellite constellation development and
Clearances: Some of our personnel have active Top Secret (TS) security clearances. We have two system engineers and one scientist. Two have Active TS SCI with current polygraphs and the other is SCI-eligible. Others are clearable.
SCIF Support: All SCI cleared individuals have regular access to non-government owned accredited SCIFs. SCIF access is available in Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington D.C. region as well as in Denver and Colorado Springs, Colorado area.